Join us for a two-day photography workshop with local photographer Barry Spruce!
The workshop will encompass instructions about photography 101, exercises on how to use camera settings, and learning to capture different landscape focuses. During the two-day workshop we will head out into the mountains to practice techniques of landscape photography and capture some gorgeous shots!
We are also offering a 10% savings on your 2-night stay with your workshop registration! Each workshop includes a boxed lunch from Misty Morning restaurant.
- March 20th & 21st | Full moon and sunrise focus
- April 17th & 18th | Wild flowers focus
- May 15th & 16th | Black bears focus
- $199 for workshop plus 10% off 2-night stay in a Little Arrow accommodation
- $250 for workshop only
- Bring your camera, and lenses including a wide angle if possible
- Comfortable walking shoes as we will be doing a lot of walking
- Sunscreen, water and a hat
To reserve your spot, email: email@example.com with your selected dates and if you will be staying with us during the workshop so we can make your accommodation reservation!
Availability is limited! We will email you a week before your selected workshop date to give final details and updates on the weather. If we have to cancel due to dangerous weather or any circumstances out of our control, we will first attempt to reschedule with you. If you need to cancel, you must do so 14 days ahead of time or forfeit your registration fee.
Date:March 20, 2019 to May 16, 2019
little arrow outdoor resort
118 stables drive