Camping provides a good social distance which is recommend to prevent spreading of viruses. Little Arrow Outdoor Resort is also happy to provide “invisible check-in” to guests to alleviate concerns and help prevent the spread of communicable diseases.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments. The well-being of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance!
Little Arrow’s Cleanliness
We routinely uphold our company’s standards for hygiene and cleanliness. Our team takes these additional steps to thoroughly sanitize surfaces and promote the safest environment possible for our guests and employees:
- On a daily basis, our team works diligently to make sure that our property, including our accommodations and common areas meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleanliness.
- Our property and accommodation measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand-washing, hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning.
Specific steps Little Arrow Outdoor Resort is taking include:
- Awareness: Little Arrow employees – and their own health, safety, and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program.
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand-washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Up-To-Date Information: Little Arrow Outdoor Resort is on standby 24/7 to support and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Our Cancellation Policy
We are relaxing our current policies due to COVID-19, and are waiving individual cancellation fees for RV Sites, and all other accommodation stays through April 15, 2020 for guests traveling from outside of the USA.
Guests who wish to cancel their reservation before 5 days of their arrival in an RV Site and before 14 days of their arrival in a Cabin, Tiny Home, Glamping Tent, Airstream, or Vacation Home will follow our normal Cancellation Policies. Click here to view our Cancellation Policy.
Guests who wish to cancel their reservation less than 5 days of their arrival in an RV Site and less than 14 days of their arrival in a Cabin, Tiny Home, Glamping Tent, Airstream, or Vacation Home can take advantage of one of the following options on or before April 15th, 2020:
- Option 1 – Guests arriving before April 15th, 2020 can move their reservation to a later available date without any penalties. (BLACKOUT dates apply). Guests must move their date before their arrival date.
- Option 2 – Instead of requiring the full amount of your reservation, guests can cancel their reservation and will forfeit their deposit.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
With the ever evolving updates from COVID-19, we will have a new normal until further notice. Please see below for a few new updates during your stay with us:
- We are now limiting our in-person store hours to:
- Monday through Friday from 1pm to 5pm
- Saturdays from 1pm to 4pm
- Sundays from 11am to 2pm
- You can still reach our office via phone during our normal store hours.
We will be calling you upon your arrival to check you in over the phone rather than in person. Check-ins will now only be done over the phone!
Depending upon government updates, our Point & Feather Coffee Lounge could be closed at any time during your stay.
If you wish to purchase anything in store, please give us a call at [YourPhone] and we will be more than happy to deliver it to your site during our new store hours. Click here to view items in our store.
As a reminder, you can purchase ice and firewood 24/7 right outside our store by dropping your money in the honesty policy deposit box.
Until further notice, our bath houses are for Tents, Pop-Up Campers, Primitive Glamping Tents, and our Bunk Cabin guests only. If you have an RV with a bathroom or are staying in one of our accommodations that have a bathroom, please use those instead of using our bath houses.
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but we are putting these measures in place so that our guests and our employees stay healthy and that we can continue operating and serving you!