Join us for a two-day photography workshop with local photographer Barry Spruce!
The workshop will encompass instructions about photography 101, exercises on how to use camera settings, and learning to capture different landscape focuses. Each monthly workshop will incorporate a Wednesday night training from 5:00pm – 8:00pm to cover the basic shooting technique to be used on the photography shoot the following day on Thursday.
We are also offering a 10% savings on your 2-night stay with your workshop registration! Each workshop includes a boxed lunch from Misty Morning restaurant.
- August 14th & 15th | Full Moon and Sunrise Photography Workshop
- September 18th & 19th | Bird Migration Photography Workshop
- $199 for workshop plus 10% off 2-night stay in a Little Arrow accommodation
- Bring your DSLR camera, and lenses (wide angle or telephoto zoom if possible)
- Thumb drive
- Comfortable hiking shoes as we will be doing a lot of walking
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, water, and a hat
To reserve your spot, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your selected dates and if you will be staying with us during the workshop so we can make your accommodation reservation!
Availability is limited! We will email you a week before your selected workshop date to give final details and updates on the weather. If we have to cancel due to dangerous weather or any circumstances out of our control, we will first attempt to reschedule with you. Topics may be modified due to weather conditions. If you need to cancel, you must do so 14 days ahead of time or forfeit your registration fee.
Date & Time:August 14, 2019 9:00 am
to September 19, 2019 8:00 pm
little arrow outdoor resort
118 stables drive